11 years ago, on this day we heard the now infamous words “Dad’s on a hunting trip and hasn’t been home in a few days”, it’s when we fell in love with Sam and Dean Winchester.
To celebrate this occasion SewGeekAustin is offering a Coupon Code for 15% off your entire purchase for the day.
Use Coupon Code SPNDAY to receive the discount at checkout.
This offer is only valid on 9/13/16
About A Dog’s Life Rescue
From the website:
In early 2005, after the disband of connect-a-pet, Julia Pennington and Allison Lange joined together to form A Dog’s Life Rescue. ADLR is a not for profit, all volunteer, no-kill organization dedicated to saving the lives of abandoned, abused or neglected dogs and other animals by providing them with shelter, care, and rehabilitation both medically and emotionally. Further, we continuously strive to promote the importance of spaying and neutering as well as the ethical treatment of all animals through community outreach, education and adoption.
About Support Supernatural
From the website:
Heather and Lindsay co-founded www.SupportSupernatural.com immediately when there was fear that Supernatural would be cancelled after the 2nd season concluded. Thankfully, the show was renewed and “Save Supernatural” evolved into “Support Supernatural.”
The goal of the website has never changed. Our goal is to promote Supernatural while also helping charities. Over the years we have encouraged folks to promote the show in various ways:
– Vote for Supernatural in every online poll and for every awards show,
– Contact TV talk show hosts to encourage them to interview Jensen, Jared, Misha and Jim,
– Send “thank you” notes to companies that advertise during the show,
– Encourage their friends and family to watch Superantural, and
– Purchase items in our Café Press store to not only promote the show, but to also support A Dog’s Life Rescue (100% of the store’s commission go directly to the charity).
Fundraising for charity is a big part of what we do. In 2008, we raised over $6,000 for charity. In 2009, we raised over $18,000, over $30,000 in 2010 and 2011. In 2012 we raised over $15,000. Our continual goal with fundraising is to garner positive publicity for Supernatural as a fandom. Supernatural without a doubt has the most passionate fans in the world!